||100% Human Hair
||Brown Wig With Blonde Highlights
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding,
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 6 months at least if you take care of it well.
What Is Skunk Stripe Hair?
One look at a skunk—yes, as in the cute black and white animal—and you’ll see how skunk stripe hair got its name. The trend colorblocks two contrasting colors together, sometimes as stripes on either side of the face, sometimes as a clearly divided half and half, and sometimes as a top and underneath layer.
Why Is Skunk Stripe Hair Trending?
Like many trends from the 90s and early 2000s that have made a resurgence, skunk stripe hair is an excuse to play around with your look. “I think it’s so popular because it’s a fun way to experiment with the contradictory aspects of both dark and platinum hair,” says colorist Bianca Hillier. “If you tend to wear your hair up, it’s also a creative way to blend the two colors together with an updo or even braids.”
“The 90’s are everything at the moment,” Outen adds. “The panel also allows the wearer a chance to experiment with the rainbow color obsession without having to commit to bleaching all of their hair.”
How To Care A Lace Wigs?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wigs, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.