||100% Human Hair
||Deep Wave Hair
||613 Blonde Hair
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace, 4x4 Transparent Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 6 months at least if you take care of it well.
What is The Benefit of 613 Blonde Hair?
The biggest advantage of 613 blonde hair is that it does not need to be bleached. Therefore, when many women want to wear light-colored hair, they prefer this color of hair. The hair has been bleached, so all you need to do is choose the color you want. This greatly reduces the time and effort required to dye hair.
What is Important Before Dyeing 613 Hair?
Kindly note, in order to make your dying process smooth, here are the lists that you need to know.
1. Pre-wash with sulfate & alcohol-free shampoo before coloring.
2. Do a test strand prior to dyeing the full.
3. Choose a lighter set of extensions to dye darker.
4. Maintain a moisturizing care schedule.
How To Care A Lace Wigs?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wigs, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.