||100% Human Hair
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace Frontal, 13x6 Transparent Lace Frontal
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding.
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled.
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-3 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used.
About this wig product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How long can this hair last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
What Is Deep Wave Hair?
The deep wave hair texture has smooth, beautiful, tight waves. With plenty of body and tight “almost-curls,” the deep wave hair offers an even and attractive feel. Just with tighter curls than in the loose wave or body wave. These are the tightest wavy hair extensions you can get without a full curl texture.
What’s The Difference Between Water Wave And Deep Wave?
Although deep and water wave hair has an almost similar structure and texture of curls which makes it difficult for people to differentiate between the two of them when we look deeply into them, both are quite different from each other.
Here are some points which make water wave hair different from deep wave hair.
The curl pattern of water wave hair does not run in one direction. Deep wave hair pattern is similar to that of water wave hair but is a bit neater than compared water wave hair.
Because the curls of the water wave hair are positioned in one direction, it gives them more volume as compared to deep wave hair which is relatively flatter than the water wave hair.
If you want to look bomb and eccentric, then you should go for water wave hair but if you are looking for a sweet and romantic look then you should pick deep wave hair.
What’s The Difference Between Deep Wave Wigs And Loose Deep Wave Wigs?
1. Deep wave wig and loose deep wave wig look luxurious and luxuriant, but a loose deep wave wig looks looser and softer than deep wavy hair, not as tight as deep wave wigs.
2. The loose deep wave hair is more fluffy, so it looks cooler and more breathable.
3. Deep wave wig is firmer or even thinner and can modify the face shape better than loose deep wave wig, which can make the face look better.
No matter which wig you choose, these two curly hairs are easier to dry and require a high degree of careful maintenance to keep them in good condition.
How To Care A Lace Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.