||100% Human Hair
||Loose Deep Wave Wig
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4/4x4/5x5 Swiss HD Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||30 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
Why Choose The HD Lace Wig?
1. HD lace is lighter, softer, and thinner than other normal laces.
2. It can make the hairline more natural, and invisible.
3. Blends perfectly with your skin tone and scalp offering a seamless look.
4. Protect your natural hair.
How To Care HD Lace Wigs?
Due to the fact that this HD Lace wig is SO thin, the lace is SUPER easy to rip, if you are not gentle with this lace it is done for. The lace is EXTREMELY delicate so you cannot pull or tug or continuously brush the hair on these HD Lace frontals.
HD lace wigs are appealing but vulnerable. Have you known how to take good care of it?
1. Before you begin washing the HD lace wigs, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush the hair from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your HD lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
What Is The Difference Between Transparent Lace Wig And HD Lace Wig?
HD lace wig is a new kind of lace material, and transparent lace is the normal lace with transparent color.
Both transparent lace wig and the HD lace wig can create an invisible and natural hairline. But HD lace wig will be much closer to the skin than the normal transparent lace wig. Both can be dyed, colored, and bleached to the color-matched scalp skin and both have strong breathability, but the HD lace is much softer than the pre-plucked transparent lace wig.
The cost of an HD lace human hair wig is much higher than a transparent lace wig. If you are going to buy, you should take the budget into consideration.
What is Loose Deep Wave Hair?
The name of loose deep wave hair sounds like a combination of loose wave and deep wave. In fact, they are different curls, but they are very similar. Its curl is between loose wave and deep wave. Many times this is confused with loose wave and deep wave.
How to Keep The Loose Deep Wave Hairstyle?
When washing your hair, be sure to comb your hair with your fingers. Then comb the hair with a wide-toothed comb. Because this can reduce tangles and does not cause hair to fall off. As with all hairstyles, when you comb your loose deep wave, be sure to start from the tip and slowly comb up to the hair root. Please avoid combing the hair with a fine-tooth.
To dry the hair at a low temperature with a hairdryer, we recommend using a hair curler to shape the hair. This will keep your hairstyle longer. We do not recommend straightening the hair as this may destroy the curls.
What Is The Difference Between Loose Deep Wave And Loose Wave?
Both of them are virgin human hair, collected from young girl donors, which can be dyed and straightened. Compared to loose deep wave hair, loose hair has a larger curl. Virgin loose human hair has a natural looking and it is really soft and bouncy. loose deep wave hair has a tighter curl than body wave, loose wave, or natural wave hair, but they have the same texture with top quality. loose deep wave hair texture flows have smooth waves and it looks really luxurious and boosts your hair.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.