||100% Human Hair
||Loose Deep Wave Hair
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace Frontal, 13x6 Transparent Lace Frontal
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding,
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
What is Loose Deep Wave Hair?
The name of loose deep wave hair sounds like a combination of loose wave and deep wave. In fact, they are different curls, but they are very similar. Its curl is between loose wave and deep wave. Many times this is confused with loose wave and deep wave.
How to Keep The Loose Deep Wave Hairstyle?
When washing your hair, be sure to comb your hair with your fingers. Then comb the hair with a wide-toothed comb. Because this can reduce tangles and does not cause hair to fall off. As with all hairstyles, when you comb your loose deep wave, be sure to start from the tip and slowly comb up to the hair root. Please avoid combing the hair with a fine-tooth.
To dry the hair at a low temperature with a hairdryer, we recommend using a hair curler to shape the hair. This will keep your hairstyle longer. We do not recommend straightening the hair as this may destroy the curls.
What Is The Difference Between Loose Deep Wave And Loose Wave?
Both of them are virgin human hair, collected from young girl donors, which can be dyed and straightened. Compared to loose deep wave hair, loose hair has a larger curl. Virgin loose human hair has a natural looking and it is really soft and bouncy. loose deep wave hair has a tighter curl than body wave, loose wave, or natural wave hair, but they have the same texture with top quality. loose deep wave hair texture flows have smooth waves and it looks really luxurious and boosts your hair.
How To Care A Lace Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.