||100% Human Hair
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace Frontal, 13 x6 Transparent Lace Frontal
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding.
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled, Make a ponytail
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days normally.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used.
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
How to Make Straight Hair Curly?
1. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Getting curls with naturally straight hair often involves heat styling. Prime and protect your locks by washing and conditioning with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
2. Strengthen and protect your hair with a leave-in conditioner. Leave-in conditioner helps protect your locks against heat damage while promoting smoother, stronger hair.
3. Air dry or diffuse wet hair. Encourage your locks to develop a natural wave by air drying about 90% of the way, then blow-drying with a diffuser on the lowest setting while cupping sections of hair in the palm of your hand and scrunching upwards.
4. Use a curling iron on stubbornly straight strands. If your hair is still stick-straight after drying, it’s time to bust out the heat tools. Use a curling iron or wand with a smaller barrel than the size curl you want, as curls will loosen over time.
5. Try a no-heat curling method. From foam rollers and rag rollers to braids, buns, and pin curling, there are plenty of no-heat methods for creating curls. To enhance curls and ensure the style lasts longer, gently work in a curl-defining gel, spray, or mousse before rolling or pinning small sections of your hair into coils, buns, rags, or rollers.
6. Add volume and texture with a sea salt spray. Spritz a sea salt spray on your freshly curled locks and scrunch upwards, working the product into your hair to create plenty of holds, lift, and beachy texture.
How to Keep Hair Straight Overnight?
Straightening your hair can be a tedious process. Not to forget the hair damage it causes. To avoid straightening your hair again in the morning, you can try a few solutions to help keep your hair flat at night, while sleeping.
Use silk or satin pillowcases.
Sleeping on satin or silk pillowcases has several hair benefits. These materials do not cause too much friction and, hence, do not entangle your hair. They also help keep your hair smooth and shiny. So try using a silk or satin pillow cover to keep your hair straight overnight and prevent frizz. As an alternative, you can wear a silk or satin scarf on your head and secure it with pins.
Use a dehumidifier.
In high humidity, your hair tends to become greasy faster and go back to its original shape and texture. So try reducing the humidity in your bedroom. Also, make sure that your room temperature is not too high, to prevent sweating. Additionally, remember to do your nighttime skincare routine before straightening your hair. Otherwise, the products can get in contact with your hair and destroy your hard work.
Dry your hair before straightening.
Another tip to get beautiful and straight hair is to completely dry your hair before using a straightener. If you straighten wet hair, you not only risk damaging it, but, also, your hair will become dry and frizzy after the moisture completely leaves your hair, and you will wake up with messy hair. So, if you wash your hair before straightening, make sure that you wait for it to dry completely.
Pin your hair.
If you are someone who frequently changes positions while sleeping, then you should pin your straight hair before going to bed. The pins will make sure that your hair stays in place.
How To Care A Lace Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.