||100% Human Hair
||Pixie Cut Wigs
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
||about 6 inch
||13x4 Transparent Lace, 13x1 T-Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding.
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days normally.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used.
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band and 4 combs. We also have?Colored wigs;?Bob wigs;?Lace front wigs;?360 lace wigs;?Full lace wigs. And we can do?wholesale price?if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
How Do You Wash A Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Detangle your water wave wig with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your wig. If possible, wash the hair with fingers, don’t rub or twist hair.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Never brush the wig when it is still wet. Put your wig on a well-ventilated area and wait until it is dry. Let your beautiful hair dry naturally in the air. You can use a wig stand to hang your wig.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.