HOW TO GET CHERRY RED HAIR
Today, I will share a hair coloring tutorial with y’all! Video is from msroshposh. She is very professional to do hair color. Go to her YouTube channel or click here to see the detailed tutorial.
- Go to vshowhair.com to purchase one 613 wig. Pick your favorite hair texture. VSHOW has 613 deep wave wig, 613 curly wig, 613 body wave wig and 613 straight wig.
- For the colors, I’m gonna be using PAPRIKA and INTENSE RED KISS colors and Adore. We also need some jet black.
- Pour these colors into your mixing bowl and I’m using pretty much half of each dye and then a couple drops of the black dye.
- To protect your lace, I’m going to use the got2b freeze spray.
- Start coloring. Notice, I do this cherry red color by hand and don’t use the watercolor method. Because sometimes when I do red hair and I do the watercolor method, I end up staining the lace even when I protect the lace and I do not want to have the red lace. That would just irritate me.
- I added the black to the red dye because I want to get the perfect shade of burgundy. If you are starting off with black hair and you bleach the hair, you could just use the red dye and you would probably still achieve this color. However because we’re starting off with a 613 hair, I did not want to end up with fire engine red. I wanted more of a deeper red tone so that’s why I added the black.
- To the top. You want to try and not be heavy-handed with this when you apply the dye because you will end up coloring the knots.
Details of VSHOW 613 Blonde Wig
Hair Textures:613 Deep Wave Wig, 613 Curly Wig, 613 Body Wave Wig,613 Straight Wig
Hairline:Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
Length:613 Bob Wig 14” to 30” Long 613 Wig
Hair Density:150%, 180%, 250%
Lace Size:13x4 613 Frontal Wig & 4x4 613 Closure Wig
Hair Quality:Hair is thicker, softer and more durable with features of easy coloring, free tangling, shedding free, full and natural, cuticles facing towards in the same way