||100% Human Hair
||Black Hair With Red Color Hair
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding,
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 6 months at least if you take care of it well.
How To Care A Lace Wigs?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wigs, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.