||100% Human Hair
||Water Wave Hair
||Brown Chocolate Hair With Blonde Highlights
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace, 4x4 Transparent Lace
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-5 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 6 months at least if you take care of it well.
What Are Highlight Wigs?
Highlight wigs are 100 human hair wigs and a kind of upgraded wigs, they show two tones that one is colored on several strands of hair, usually in the front. Like a blonde highlight wig, it is one of the leading colored wigs in the market and is welcomed by most consumers. A highlight wig is common for women who are ready to update their look.
Why Are Highlight Wigs Popular?
If you want to add some depth, dimension, and sassiness to the color of your wig, then choosing a highlighted wig is the most appropriate thing to do. A highlight wig makes the faux hair looks realistic and people won’t even realize that you’re wearing a wig!
Make You Unique And Bold
Whether it is just streaks of hair highlighted or a full head of colored hair, bold hair colors can say a lot about a women's personality and how they want other people to perceive them.
Boosts Confidence And Personality
Women who choose a highlight wig show off their style, their confidence, and their personality.
The goal of wearing highlight wigs is to bring out a youthful glow in your appearance by infusing that same warmth and happiness into your hair color.
Fuss Free Way To Add Colors To Your Wig
Some women prefer to change the look of their wigs by adding custom highlights themselves but this can be a very risky experiment and might have a disastrous result. When you buy a highlighted wig, you can eliminate the trouble of dyeing your own hair with streaks of highlights.
How To Care A Lace Wigs?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wigs, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush the hair from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.