||100% Human Hair
||Body Wave Hair
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre-Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace Frontal,13x6 Transparent Lace Frontal
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding.
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled.
||It's a customized product, that usually takes 1-3 business days to process before shipping out.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used.
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band, and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
What is Body Wave Hair?
A body wave perm is a looser type of wave that is created by using a larger curling roller for the perm. This type of perm is perfect for anyone with a naturally straight hair type wanting a more natural-looking texture and a looser curl, but doesn't want to use a styling tool every day to achieve the look.
How to Maintain Body Wave Curl Pattern?
Some women don't want to wash the popular body wave human hair since they are afraid of the hair will become straight after washing. This is actually a wrong concept. Only keeping the body wave weave hair clean can make the body wave hair extensions in healthy and good condition. But you need to pay attention to the right washing method.
After washing your cheap body wave human hair, remember not to dry it with the high power hairdryer. Dry the moisture with a clean dry towel gently, be sure to keep in mind that your drying action can’t be rude because the hair cuticle is open after washing, it is easy to damage when you dry the hair rudely. Then let the natural black or blonde body wave hair dry in the air until there isn’t any water drop down, but the hair can’t dry completely, you should add some hair protection care oil on your body wave weave Remy human hair when your hair is 80% dry.
During the process of applying the hair oil to your Brazilian body wave hair, comb your hair with your finger gently from the top to the end, you don’t need too much hair oil, you just need moderate oil evenly spreading to your head and your body wave human hair. You can also make curls with your finger when you spread the hair care oil.
The final step is finishing your curls. Make the big curls with your hand when the body wave hair is wet, then let the hair air dry, but you should remember not to dry the hair with the wind, the wind will blow your body wave hair to straight. At this step, you can use a low power hairdryer to help you curl and dry the hair. But the low power hairdryer can’t be replaced by a high power hair dryer.
Another important tip is don't forget to give your short body wave hair, body wave long hair, and body wave transparent lace front wig a deep caring under the help of a professional hair salon.
How To Care A Lace Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Use a comb designed for a wig and a wide-tooth comb to brush curly hair. Gently brush hairs from the bottom to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your lace wig.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Pat dry the wig with a clean towel. Put your wig on a stand or mannequin head and let the hair air dry.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.