||100% Human Hair
||Water Wave Hair
||#1B Natural Black
||Pre Plucked Natural Hairline
||13x4 Transparent Lace Frontal, 13x6 Transparent Lace Frontal
||Average Size (Head circumference: 22.5inch)
||High Quality, Free Tangling, Minimal Shedding.
||Can be Dyed, Bleached, Restyled.
||DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS 3-6 business days normally.
||15 Days Return Guarantee, Hair Not Be Used.
About This Wig Product
It is a 100% human hair wig with Swiss lace, an elastic band and 4 combs. We also have Colored wigs; Bob wigs; Lace front wigs; 360 lace wigs; Full lace wigs. And we can do wholesale price if you want to purchase in bulk.
How Long Can This Hair Last?
It can last 12 months at least if you take care of it well.
What is Water Wave Hair?
Water wave hair got its name based on its characteristics. It is extremely sleek, effortless and flows just like water. This is why it has become so famous over a recent couple of years.
Water wave hair has a wave design that is progressively articulated because of the waves being woven nearer together. The texture of water wave hair is similar to that of the waves on the water surface. It has large curls which give it a natural look and make it look more elegant and classy
What’s The Difference Between Water Wave And Deep Wave?
Although deep and water wave hair has an almost similar structure and texture of curls which makes it difficult for people to differentiate between the two of them when we look deeply into them, both are quite different from each other.
Here are some points which make water wave hair different from deep wave hair.
The curl pattern of water wave hair does not run in one direction. Deep wave hair pattern is similar to that of water wave hair but is a bit neater than compared water wave hair.
Because the curls of the water wave hair are positioned in one direction, it gives them more volume as compared to deep wave hair which is relatively flatter than the water wave hair.
If you want to look bomb and eccentric, then you should go for water wave hair but if you are looking for a sweet and romantic look then you should pick deep wave hair.
How Do You Wash A Water Wave Wig?
1. Before you begin washing the lace wig, make sure all glue residues have been removed.
2. Detangle your water wave wig with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to minimize shedding.
3. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your wig. If possible, wash the hair with fingers, don’t rub or twist hair.
4. Apply the hair conditioner and remember not to add conditioner to the root of the wig. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and continue rinsing with water.
5. Never brush the wig when it is still wet. Put your wig on a well-ventilated area and wait until it is dry. Let your beautiful hair dry naturally in the air. You can use a wig stand to hang your wig.
1. It is a normal phenomenon that there is a few strand shedding when you comb it with fingers at the first time.
2. The smell is no harm to your health, it will be fine after washing.
3. Attention: For curl patterns, the curl will be a little loose after you dye or bleach the hair. It is normal.